Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Get Out, Summer

 

Time to get out, summer!  You have long overstayed your welcome.  Sure, I enjoyed our beach trips, but now that those are over, it's time to launch into chilly mornings, cool breezes, colored leaves, snuggly sweaters, college football, and hot tea.  

Being in Florida, it will still be quite some time before I get to finally enjoy all of that.  It's still pushing the 90s here, much to my dissatisfaction.  I will bide the time by shopping for sweaters and dreaming about the best time of year: fall!

1 comment:

  1. I love Fall but dread what follows. We put pumpkins out on the front porch. My husband grows the every year. This weekend is the gigantic pumpkin festival. Not sure if we will make it but we do plan to hot the apple orchards.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Please share your thoughts, questions, random ideas, whatever you like.